Being safe at the Snowy River Holiday Park
Your health, as well as ours, is hugely important to us. It’s why we’re paying close attention to safety procedures listed below.
Have a read so you know what to expect:
- When you arrive, we’ll take your temperature with a touchless Vivaguard thermometer
- One family can use the drying room at a time; two people in the laundry at a time, and three people in the office. Don’t worry, we have signs up!
- Just use the showers and toilets that are open, not the ones that are closed
- Children aged under 10 need an adult with them in amenities
- Your cabin is a safe place just for you and your immediate family, not for the rest of your group
- The camp kitchen is closed, but feel free to use the BBQ. Please don’t put the tables under the cover, and use the BBQ quickly if others are waiting
Thank you for being patient with us and your fellow guests while we get used to sharing the facilities safely.
Supporting our fellow local businesses
Dalgety town is a close knit, caring community. We’re lucky to be supported by other local businesses and of course we support them too!
Now more than ever, we encourage you to get out and take a look at what’s on offer in the local area. Why not plan a morning of sightseeing in Dalgety town?
We are all in this together. Please stay safe, healthy and have a lovely holiday.
— Sue and Colin